Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, Digital Media
Job Reference #: 12902
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Position Type
- Business Group
- Core IT
- Managing, motivating and mentoring an in-house digital team, leveraging the team’s strengths through engaging and effective team management.
- Grow Digital Acquisition: Direct responsibility for driving traffic, conversion and ROI for all digital acquisition channels, including paid search, affiliate, display, remarketing, and paid social media.
- Manage Agency Performance: Supervise external agency relationship for key channels including paid search, display, remarketing, social media, and affiliates; review agency reports and run internal reports to monitor performance and seek improvement opportunities.
- Oversee Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting: Manage annual budgeting process, as well as monthly/weekly/daily forecasting and reporting at channel level for traffic, revenue, spend, ROI and other performance KPIs. Quantitative and data driven business recommendations
- Maintain Constant Level of Optimization: Constantly seek optimization and growth through performance analysis, A/B and multivariate testing, customer segmentation, creative partnership, landing page optimization and more.
- Drive Digital Innovation: Serve as internal digital marketing thought leader; helping to identify digital marketing trends, new technologies, evolving best practices, competitor activity, and testing opportunities that help drive the business.
- Develop Acquisition Campaigns & Partnerships: In partnership with brand marketing, ecommerce and CRM teams, identify and lead large-scale, multi-channel, 360 acquisition campaigns – potentially with third-party partners.
- Minimum of 5 years managing a team, minimum 8 years of paid media marketing, and minimum of 10 years of overall job experience
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth and optimizing digital marketing initiatives
- Strong Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Strong knowledge of paid media best practices and strategy in the context of performance marketing
- Experience working with analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, tableau)
- Experience working with paid media advertising platforms (Marin, SA 360, Campaign Manager (DoubleClick))
- Experience using Salesforce, email marketing platforms and/or marketing automation platforms (Marketo a plus)
- MBA in business marketing, economics, statistics, or mathematics is a plus