Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Beauty Manager - Full Time - Austin, TX
at Soft Surroundings
- 19-Jul-2019 to 17-Sep-2019 (CST)
- The Arboretum at Great Hills
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
You are the great compassionate one:
You love taking care of others, finding them what they want or need, making them happy and seeing them smile. When the other people in your life feel good, you feel even better.
If this sounds like you...YOU could be a good fit for the Soft Surroundings team.
A little bit about our customers:
They mean the world to us. Every woman who walks through the doors of a Soft Surroundings store, or calls us to order something beautiful from our catalogs or shops with us online is very familiar with taking care of others. Most of the time, she puts herself at the bottom of the To Do List. That's why every interaction is our chance to take care of her and we put her at the top of our list, every time!
Are you one of us?
If you think you are, and you end up joining our team, here's how we will take care of you. We provide full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, profit sharing potential and up to 50% discount on the fabulous clothes, jewelry, shoes, accessories, home furnishings and world-class beauty products we sell. Plus, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to work with a growing, successful company'which means you can grow too.
Here are the details:
Soft Surroundings, at The Arboretum at Great Hills in Austin, TX is seeking a Full Time Beauty Manager. We provide full benefits including 401(K) with company match, competitive pay, generous employee discount, profit sharing potential and an opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
- Provide expert skin care and cosmetic advice to customers while offering a very high level of customer service
- Promote product sales by providing customer consultation and performing makeovers as a makeup artist, as well as through suggestive and cross selling
- Assist with other retail responsibilities such as daily operations and support functions
- Assist in skin care and product training for retail staff
- Execute and drive event results through booking appointments and providing a fun learning environment for customers
- Ensure the beauty department's visual presentation follows company guidelines
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years of retail experience in the cosmetics industry with Make-up Artist experience selling multiple makeup and skincare lines
- Strong computer skills
- Team player with initiative
- Excellent customer service, sales and communication skills
- Time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Proven ability to increase sales and store profitability
- An understanding of our customer, primarily women 35 and over