Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Now Hiring! Caregivers & Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's)!
at Silverado Associates
World Class Assisted Living Memory Care Community is presently seeking Caregivers and Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA’s) to join our clinical team in Bee Cave!
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve. Whether you are just starting your clinical career or you have years of experience, we want you to know…. Silverado is different. Our clinical associates join Silverado for the culture and the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with residents, families and associates.
- Dynamic home-like setting, complete with resident, associate and community pets
- Intergenerational model that encourages associates to bring their children to work
- Competitive salary, bonus and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401K and employee wellness programs and discounts.
- Clinical supervision for those needing certification
- Free continuing education courses, get your CNA!
Travel Stipend $60 FT and $30 PT associate, per pay period
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Experience working as a caregiver in a senior care or long-term care setting with residents with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments preferred.
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate preferred but NOT required.
To apply, please visit our website at www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community to apply in person at 14058-A Bee Cave Parkway, Bee Cave, TX 78738
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth.
Learn more about our Silverado Benefits: http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.