Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Laundry Aide - Assisted Living
at Silverado Associates
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
At Silverado, we give LIFE to those affected by Alzheimer's and other memory impairing diseases. We are committed to providing a homelike environment, where the residents and their families can enjoy the maximum level of independence, while achieving the highest quality of life, with the safety, dignity, and respect they deserve.
Silverado is looking for a Full Time Laundry Aide to join our team in Cedar Park!
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.silverado.com/careers or stop by our community at 800 C-Bar Ranch Trail, Cedar Park, TX 78613 to apply in person.
Summary of Major Functions:
- Responsible for collecting, cleaning and sorting the community laundry
- Actively and enthusiastically contributes to the goals and objectives of the department and community
- Desire to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes demanding environment
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Comfortable around pets and animals
Meet our associates and learn why they love working with Silverado: Click Here
At Silverado, we sincerely appreciate our Associates! Silverado has been awarded the Best Place to Work Award in both Texas and Southern California. Silverado offers competitive pay and great benefits for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with an employer match, vacation, and sick time as well as great opportunities for growth. Learn more about our Silverado Benefits:http://www.silveradobenefits.com
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well as drug screening, a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.