Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Development Program (Construction Sales)
at Siemens AG
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationally for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in seven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, and Financial Services.
With power chain management from creation to consumption, and over half a dozen manufacturing hubs here in the U.S., Siemens Energy Management provides technologies for the economic, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. From smart grid and energy automation technology, to power supply for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems, Siemens is providing intelligent technologies to a diverse clientele.
For more information, please visit:
Sales Development Program
The SalesDevelopment Program (SDP) prepares recently graduated professionals for asuccessful career in technical Sales in the construction industry.Through extensive training, program participants will learn technical salesmethodologies and techniques and gain knowledge of Siemens' products,technology and culture.
Yourresponsibilities may include:
• Understanding the rich history of Siemens and the Siemens values
• Learning about our business units and associated products
• Learning about the industry/channel/market
• Training on core selling skills and proven methodologies
• Learning key sales processes and tools
• Establishing internal/external relationships
• Developing professional skills and capabilities
• Access to and network with Siemens' senior decision makers and key leaders
Thisinstructional and hands-on program, when combined with results-driven,highly-motivated top graduates, is a recipe for a successful technical salescareer with a global market leader.
The program is afull-time position with benefits and is designed to create a sustainable careerpath with Siemens.
Through a career at Siemens, students and recent graduates will receivetop-of-the-line training, develop professional skills and be at the forefrontof engineering innovation. Here, the opportunities are limitless.
We're looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers whochallenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions tocomplex challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impacton the future and contribute to the successes of the company, our customers andthe world.
To apply for the Sales Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
•Majors: Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial engineering,Industrial Distribution. Other technical degrees will be considered.
• Priorinternship experience in a sales or technical role.
• Graduation Date: Must graduate by the program start date, but no more thanone year prior
• Minimum GPA: 2.7
• Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required byprogram
• Work Authorization: Permanent work authorization in the U.S. is required