Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Full Stack Developer, Data Science - Digital Lab
at Siemens AG
If youreally want to make a difference - make it with Siemens.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood forengineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationallyfor more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorouslyleveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap businessopportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized inseven Divisions: Power and Gas, Power Generation Services, Energy Management,Building Technologies, Digital Factory, Process
Committed to the safe and reliable transportation of people andgoods by rail and road, Siemens Mobility designs and manufactures across theentire spectrum of rolling stock, including commuter and regional
passenger trains, light rail and streetcars, metros, locomotives,passenger coaches, and high-speed trainsets. In the U.S., Siemens is providingrail vehicles, locomotives, components and systems to more than 25 agencies incities such as D.C., New York, Boston, Sacramento, San Diego, and St. Louis.
With over 372,000 peopleworking at Siemens, it would be hard to define one single culture. However, wedo have values which we like to live by. They're things like providing honest,open feedback, encouraging people to take ownership of projects and supportingentrepreneurialism in the workplace. We like to act as a team at Siemens. Webelieve if we all work as one, together we can make the world a smarter place.
Your role – meaningful and future-oriented
Qualifications for this role will include:
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related function
- 5-7 years of experience in software development for web applications, OOP, and agile software development methods (Design Thinking and SCRUM)
- Sound technical knowledge using transport protocols (SOAP, https, TCP/IP, REST, MQTT, OCIT)
- Database programming (SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop) and knowledge of Amazon Web Services, MS Azure or similar Cloud systems
- Experienced with frameworks for web applications (AngularJS, jQuery, Node.js, etc.)
- Experienced in using standard software development environments (Eclipse, IntelliJ, Jira, Team Foundation Server, etc.)
In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, 401k match, tuition reimbursement, & 18 days of PTO to start
- Extensive training along with career development
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.