SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SMB Academy Sales Manager
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $7.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants, nurse practitioner and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Supportive Management and Leadership
SHI has an exciting leadership opportunity available in our Small & Medium Business Sales Academy. The Academy Sales Manager will lead teams of new sales reps during their first 100 days at SHI.
This position is located in the great city of Austin, Texas. The right candidate for this position is ambitious, career minded and confident in their ability to lead, coach and develop a team of new sales reps. The Academy Sales Manager will assist their sales people as they prospect, conduct meetings, grow new business, and develop customer relationships. This individual must be highly accountable, positive and eager to learn and develop.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Motivate, coach and develop new SHI sales reps in their first 100 days
- Manage SMB Academy sales reps performance
- Align yourself/your team with the SHI sales methodology
- Work closely with Learning and Development team to deliver and present sales trainings
- Teach new sales reps how to effectively communicate/present
- Teach new sales reps how to forecast
- Facilitate relationship building between reps and vendor partners
- Help build/present customer proposals
- Work well in a fun and energetic team environment
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Sales Management Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Product Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving/organizational/interpersonal skills
- Ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent presentation skills – must have experience presenting to large groups
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status