SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Consultant - Corp ASG
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $10 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Supportive Management and Leadership
The Senior Consultant will be reporting into the Corp Service Sales department to design and implement in the specific platform and related technologies. It's purpose is to serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects and workshops, overseeing the work of others and being accountable for the outcome of the project.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design and implement in the specific platform and related technologies including but not limited to, Backup and Recovery, Archiving, Server infrastructure, Windows Server, SQL Server, Multifactor Authentication, Directory Synchronization, Azure AD, and Application Migrations.
- Serve as the technical lead and subject matter expert on projects and workshops, overseeing the work of others and being accountable for the outcome of the project
- Assist sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or a related field
- Passion for technology with 2 - 10 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility
- Experience with development, infrastructure, and architecture of cloud platforms and Active Directory required
- Partner certifications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Available for travel to client sites upon reasonable request
- MCSE preferred
- Experience working in a consulting environment preferred
- Experience working with Hybrid Environments preferred
- Experience with server virtualization, storage, and networking preferred