SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Compensation Manager
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
- Information Technology
SHI is looking for a passionate leader to join the Business Insights team. The perfect fit will manage the compensation plans for SHI’s corporate business, ensuring accuracy and execution, as well as helping model compensation plans as SHI continues to grow. This position is required to report to the SHI ATX office.
- Business-facing leader managing compensation plans & changes
- Process (improvement) & alignment across functions
- Ensure accuracy of output
- Model & analyze potential changes to compensation & process
- Manage input and output of metrics for compensation
- Create & manage an exception process for managers
- Track & analyze changes to compensation against goal across segment, Region, District & Reps
- Work with Business Manager on communication plan around spiffs & other short term sales
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- 4 yr undergrad degree in business; focus on finance, accounting, statistics, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of Finance or compensation background with knowledge of Compensation tools
- Exceptional written/verbal communication skills
- Proven drive for results
- Leadership skills/experience
- Extremely Detail-oriented
- Exceptional Organization skills
- Advanced Excel skills
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status