SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Presales Partner Specialist - Citrix - Corp
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $10 Billion global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Supportive Management and Leadership
SHI has an exciting opportunity within the Software & Licensing department as a Citrix Presales Partner Specialist. This individual will act as a subject matter expert for SHI supporting Citrix, and will work closely with our sales teams and Partner Account Managers to maintain and grow our software business in Corp. This is a good opportunity to expand your skill base as well as increase your exposure within SHI, the channel in general, as well as the virtualization, networking and cloud landscape.
• Evangelize and promote Citrix software within SHI Corp
• Demonstrate a clear understanding of Citrix software product portfolio and be able to articulate, position and make recommendations based on a customer needs and usage scenarios
• Maintain an understanding of Citrix software technology offerings and overall position within the IT landscape
• Serve as one of the primary contacts with respect to Citrix software within SHI to answer general product and program questions including but not limited to Citrix products, licensing models, deal registration, rules of engagement and order resolution
• Maintain and further build the relationship with the Citrix Channel and Distribution Team
• Lead and participate on joint customer calls with Sales and assist in qualifying and identify new opportunities for Citrix
• Manage the Team Box for Citrix software within our SLAs
• Submit and manage Deal Registrations for Citrix software
• Maintain Citrix software pipeline tracking open deals and communicate regularly with Citrix, Ingram, and SHI Sales to ensure forecast accuracy
• Maintain Citrix Certifications (as needed)
• Manage the Quarter End Deal Tracker for Citrix software on month/quarter Ends
• Help find new sales opportunities through all available sources (reporting, account mapping, product displacement, etc.)
• Review opportunities to drive profitability and ensure that SHI is receiving all eligible margin incentives on a deal- ie: deal registration, manufacturer promotions, etc.
• Engage with SHI and Citrix sales teams to build and maintain relationships while driving key business initiatives
• Lead and put together Citrix software webinars on an agreed upon cadence (if applicable)
• Keep current on all Citrix software trainings, programs, program changes, and products
• Maintain MYSHI Partner page and all relevant content
• Manage activities and opportunities for sponsored sales programs and Corp campaigns
• Participate in relevant industry and Citrix events
• Contribute to the development and implementation of Marketing Activities
• Collaborate with Citrix and Marketing to assist on driving attendance and executing marketing Events
• Contribute Content to the Software & Licensing Newsletter
• Contribute and participate in Citrix Quarterly Business Reviews’
• Meet (and exceed) Citrix business objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
• Excellent Organization & Time management skills
• Proven Communication both written & verbal
• Strong problem solving & conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Ability to anticipate/identify customer problems or needs in order to recommend an appropriate solution
• A strong, dedicated work ethic focusing on the willingness to provide world class support
• Ability to multitask - effectively balance short-term and long-term priorities
• Limited Travel may be required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to communicate comfortably and professionally with a wide variety of internal and external resources/contacts
• Ability to effectively prioritize multiple demands while ensuring customer and Citrix needs are met
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status