SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Presales Bus Dev Manager - Intel Systems - Corp
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
SHI has an exciting opportunity in our Hardware and Advanced Solutions Dept supporting client system products. The Intel Systems BDM - Corp will foster and support the growth of our Intel system business for our partners and sales force. This position will be supporting our SMB/Corp business with 5,000 seats and below out of Austin, TX.
This position offers exposure to customers, partner relations, marketing, sales, and sales support. The BDM will be a resource for SHI's sales force and a liaison for SHI and our partners. This position will support all client system OEM partners featuring Intel-based architecture. The BDM is responsible for understanding the product line, helping to define product vision, and working closely with sales and marketing to deliver revenue growth in this product category. This position reports to the SHI Austin, TX 1501 South Mo Pac location.
Include, but are not limited to:
- Primarily responsible for proactively generating new business by focusing on key strategic market segments, sales engagement, and executing marketing activities
- Design, develop, deliver, and execute partner marketing plans; targeting growing market segments, category-leading partners, and products that are disruptive in the computer industry
- Support and develop major Intel related initiatives (IoT, evalCenter, cross-OEM promotions, etc.)
- Understand, position, and leverage Intel resources and capabilities to help close business
- Proactively work to foster relationships between SHI Account Executives & the partner’s representatives and resources
- Assist Account Executives on customer events and trainings
- Coordinate with other OEM teams for joint sales engagements, campaigns, and customer events (HP, Dell, Lenovo, Microsoft, others.)
- Work to build awareness of partner’s programs within SHI’s sales organization
- Track activity and provide ROI reporting to Intel and SHI management
- Plan and manage allocation of MDF budgets. Advise on utilization on any “competitive funds” made available from Intel or SHI
- Work with Intel to develop and refine customer messaging, enabling Sales to effectively communicate the partner’s value proposition
- Work with other Hardware Dept BDM’s, Specialists, and Managers to support SHI’s overall commodity hardware initiatives
- Frequent travel will be required
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Minimum of 2 years in Outside Sales or Partner support experience or 1 year within a Presales specialist role
- Detail oriented, Self-motivated and driven
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Sales approach, strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proactive, driven and positive work attitude
- Excellent written communication and oral presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to analyze multiple market factors to both anticipate and identify customer problems and needs and recommend appropriate solution
Sales experience and knowledge of the PC industry
Experience working with various OEM manufacturers of client products
Experience working with Microsoft and Google Chrome devices
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status