SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Partner Success Analyst
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
- Information Technology
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI International Corp. has transformed itself from a $1 million “software-only” regional reseller into a $8.5 billion+ global provider of technology products and services. Privately-held and under the guidance of its current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope. Its organic growth and over two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled, tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment from software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, mobility and IT asset management.
SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
- Supportive Management and Leadership
SHI is currently looking for a Partner Success Relationship Manager. This position will work directly with SHI's partners and help drive growth through collaboration, data, and execution. A new position to SHI this position will be essential in our ability help grow our market share with our partners. By leveraging our internal data we want to identify and provide direction on our areas of opportunity.
This position is required to report to the SHI Austin, Texas location.
Include but are not limited to:
- Drive reporting, analysis, strategy and program management of partner performance and retention
- Monitor progress towards achieving the operating metrics that result in hitting our business objectives. Collaborate with functional teams (sales, marketing, Business Insights, Advanced Solutions) to ensure the implementation of initiatives essential to achieving our business goals.
- Provide regular reporting to the company on the partner retention results and key drivers of metrics for each partner segment.
- Play a key role developing plans to drive adoption and usage of existing and new features work with Product/CS/Sales/Marketing to promote features to all partner segments.
- Provide analysis for partner initiatives designed to achieve short-term retention goals and long-term business strategies. Develop detailed financial, planning and performance evaluation models for ongoing business and strategic options.
- Develop data-driven insights that achieve higher levels of partner performance, adoption of key features, retention, and overall satisfaction.
- Perform systematic industry research and analysis to highlight category trends and key competitive issues and opportunities.
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- 4 year completed Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5+ years of experience and exposure to strategy and/or E-commerce, preferably in Product, Marketing, Product Marketing or Business Intelligence
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills
- Demonstrated track record of creative and structured approach to problem solving
- Proven excellence in program and project management.
- Ability to build effective relationships across a matrix of functional teams
- Ability to work both at the “30,000-feet” level for the overall business, as well as the “ground” level to gather insights or drive execution
- Passion and tenacity for solving problems through creativity and resourcefulness
- Desire and ability to learn quickly
- Strong internal partner management skills
- Logic and common sense in performing quantitative analyses and sharp sensitivity to implications and impact
- Direct and clear approach to communication
- Comfortable dealing with uncertainty by creating structure and prioritizing effectively
- Excellent communication skills – ability to speak clearly and effectively (both verbal and written)
- Ability to inspire and motivate resources outside your own internal team
- Experience with a CRM System (Salesforce, Dynamics )
- Experience with a Visualization Platform (PowerBI, Tableau)
- Strong Skills in Microsoft O365 (PowerApps, Flow, Planner, Sharepoint, Onedrive)
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to execute on a deadline and ability to communicate accurate status updates
- Experience in public speaking and meeting with senior level leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status