SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Account Executive - Academy
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spending
As the largest privately-owned Commercial IT Solutions Provider, we strive to be the #1 resource our customers go to when they need advice about their businesses IT environment – and we help them procure it like a pro – whether they are one of the largest banking institutions in the world, or a five-person SaaS company just getting off the ground.
Our sales force has a home base in Austin, where we develop elite business-to-business IT sales executives. Consistently ranked in the Top 10 Places to Work in Austin, culture is not just a buzzword. We are known for our high energy – a result of our hard working and collaborative nature that thrives in an extremely relevant, dynamic industry.
Our Entry Level Inside Account Executive position at SHI is the best way to build a foundation in B2B IT sales. At the center of any solution, our partnerships and coaching give you the platform to build and manage your own business and develop your personal value. We don’t manufacture a product, we manufacture a customer experience – and your job is to create the best possible experience for any and all businesses on their quest to procure IT solutions.
We don’t hire jobseekers – we hire careerseekers. Outpacing the growth of our competitors allows us to develop strong, diverse skill sets and promote from within. Paired with the competitive nature of a sales organization, hard work and productivity are rewarded early and often. If growth is important to you, we couldn’t agree more.
- Cold Calling (how else will anyone know who you are?)
- Find and acquire new customers
- Manage existing customers’ needs
- Diagnose and solve complex business problems
- Work as a team with expert technical resources and sales executives
- Manage projects and supply chains
- Learn how businesses utilize technology to create efficiencies
- Learn about technologies that help businesses create efficiencies
- Become more marketable than you could possibly imagine
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree (College/University)
- A passion to hunt for new business (Cold Call)
- Proficiency in business productivity tools (Microsoft) - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The ability to accept feedback and incorporate new strategies and ideas
- Strong collaboration skills in a team setting
- Be able to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Effectively communicate complex subject matter – both verbally and written
- Experience managing customers and projects in a Client Relationship Management (CRM) tool is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status