SHI International Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Corp Sales Recruiting Specialist
at SHI International Corp.
- Requisition ID
Innovative Solutions. World Class Support.
Constantly growing in response to the needs of our customers in all sectors and verticals, SHI has transformed itself from a $1 million "software-only" regional reseller into a $10 billion global provider of information technology products and services.
From software and hardware procurement to deployment planning, configuration, data center optimization, IT asset management and cloud computing, SHI offers custom IT solutions for every aspect of your environment.
Privately-held and under the guidance of our current ownership since 1989, SHI has experienced tremendous growth in size and scope through neither merger nor acquisition. Our organic growth and two decades of stability are a direct result of backing a highly-skilled and tenured sales force with software volume licensing experts, hardware procurement specialists and certified IT services professionals.
Headquartered in Somerset, NJ, SHI supports their clients from over 30 offices throughout the U.S., Canada, the U.K., Germany, France and Hong Kong. SHI’s goal is to foster long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships with its customers and partners, every day.
What SHI Can Offer:
- World Class Facility includes on site gyms, restaurants and community events
- Ongoing opportunities for personal and professional growth and development due to our strong promote from within philosophy
- Work in an up-beat, creative, and fun environment
- Benefits, include medical, vision, dental, 401K, and flexible spendin
SHI has an exciting opportunity in its Corp Sales Enablement department as a Corp Recruitment Specialist supporting Corp. The team is looking for a confident, outgoing, extremely organized person to provide/support of SHI’s staffing needs for all Corp Sales openings. This person will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and interviewing candidates from both conventional and unconventional resources.
Position will report to the ATX Corp Office.
- Source qualified candidates for exciting opportunities within SHI
- Networking via phone, social networking sites, outside/inside sources will be an important part of this role
- Contacting candidates from resumes searches (Cold Calling)
- Conducting reference checks and background checks
- Screening candidates, scheduling candidates for face to face interviews (or video), and conducting these interviews with potential candidates to assist in hiring qualified candidates to join SHI.
- Support other functions related to the recruitment and hiring process
- Partner with SHI's s Sales Management teams through the candidate interviewing and on boarding process
- Maintain organized records of candidates and resumes
- Professional handle and maintain confidential information as it relates to the sourcing/screening/interviewing/overall hiring and onboarding process.
- Process and organization on track
- Position is not limited to these responsibilities and can evolve based on SHI business needs
Qualifications/Minimum Skills Required
Completed Bachelor's Degree (College/University)
Equal Employment Opportunity – M/F/Disability/Protected Veteran Status