Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sharp USA
- Job ID
Under the general direction of the Branch Controller or Finance Manager, this position will be responsible for preparation of account analysis for an SBS branch, journal entries, account reconciliations and various monthly, quarterly and fiscal financial reporting
- Assist in the preparation and transmission financial reporting.
- Assist in the monthly Accounting close procedures including proper period end cut-off and accounting close schedule.
- Prepare general ledger account analysis and reconciliations relating to both balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Review and process accounting adjustments based on review, analysis and reconciliations of accounts within area of responsibility.
- Prepare reports, schedules and other documents required for both internal and external audits.
- Perform special projects/requests, as required.
- Assist in the design, implementation and maintenance of the system of internal controls.
- Identify areas of internal control weakness and report findings to manager.
- B.S. Degree in Accounting.
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of related work experience
- Strong PC skills in Windows-based environment. Working knowledge of the following software packages: Excel, SAP, Word
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and leadership skills required.
Sharp Electronics Corporation is an equal opportunity employer – minority/female/disability/veteran