Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
UAS Project Manager
at SAM, inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
Who We Are
SAM Companies is recognized as the industry’s technology leader in providing geospatial solutions and construction phase services on a national scale. Our staff encompasses 1,000+ individuals from diverse backgrounds who are deploying the latest industry technology and changing the way data is collected and delivered in our industry.
Our entrepreneurial culture is a key factor in SAM being recognized as a Top Workplace for seven consecutive years, and we make it our mission to ensure every one of our employees learns how to build and manage a business, not just be the subject matter expert on the team. At SAM, our employee’s development is instrumental to our success. Your learning will be supported by specialized in-house training programs and mentoring by the industry’s leading experts, who just happen to be on our staff! We make SAM a GREAT place to work, but it all starts with YOU!
Your Impact at SAM
- Oversee and mentor technical staff to ensure long-term growth of the department
- Establish work plans and staffing requirements for multiple projects
- Manage projects from start to finish while ensuring our services meet our clients’ needs and quality
- Participate in planning and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Develop and manage proposals, budgets, schedules, billings, and contracts
- Participate in business development for Geospatial opportunities and maintain strong client relationships
- Develop and conduct presentations to clients and other critical stakeholders
- Effectively interface with sub-consultants and any other business relationships associated with the Geospatial Services
- Provide Geospatial support to other operational units as needed
- Support corporate strategic initiatives
- Serve as Company representative at meetings and presentations
What You Bring to SAM
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Sound Knowledge of Photogrammetry and LIDAR mapping
- Experience with GIS and/or CADD software preferred
- Computer proficiency and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines and work as a team member
- Bachelors degree in Geography, Photogrammetry, or related curriculum from an accredited college preferred
- Minimum of 7 years progressive experience in Photogrammetry and/or Aerial LiDAR
This position can be for a Project Manager or Senior Level Project Manager based on experience
We offer a best-in-class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM’s 401 (k) program offers a 100% employer match up to 3% of your contribution, along with a 401(k) profit sharing and performance-based bonuses. In addition, we offer:
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- No glass ceiling! Truly a place to spread your wings
- Work/life balance with flexible work hours – priority is getting the job done
- Trainings every Tuesday – Specialized in-house trainings programs designed to assist you in advancing in your career
- Office snacks, free food and fun-themed, employee events provided throughout the year
- Passion for our Community – You have endless opportunities to volunteer alongside your peers with our Corporate Social Responsibility Program
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. SAM also participates in the federal E-Verify Program.