Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Project Manager
at SAM, inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
Founded in 1994, SAM, LLC has become one of the largest geospatial services companies in North America and is an undisputed leader in providing geospatial solutions to a wide variety of industries. SAM is a technology leader that offers professional land surveying services, digital aerial mapping, terrestrial, mobile, and airborne LiDAR, hydrographic surveying, subsurface utility engineering (SUE), utility coordination, geographic information systems (GIS), and construction phase services. As part of the SAM Family of Companies, SAM's partner companies include SAM-Construction Services, LLC (SAM-CS) and SO-DEEP | SAM NC, Inc. SAM is a Top Workplace that offers excellent benefits, professional development, and growth opportunities for employees across a wide range of positions.
As a Project Manager for SAM, you will be responsible for planning, directing and coordinating multiple Construction projects. We are looking for someone with a unique mix of technical depth and business acumen to lead a project team in our Austin, TX office.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Establish work plan and staffing requirements for projects
- Oversees writing of scope, budget, and QA/QC
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Serves as Company representative at meetings and presentations
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience - Education and Skills
- 5+ years of experience in professional charge and project management
- Civil and utility construction experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in project/phase management
- Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyor License is preferred but not required
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage technicians and field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates
A strong mission, vision and values culture is what drives SAM Companies’ success. Our Core Values: Integrity & Ethics, People, Excellence in Service, Safety and Community defines who we are. We are looking for talented people who embody these values to join our organization.
We offer a best in class benefits package that includes company paid premiums for medical, vision, dental and life insurance. SAM provides a VERY generous 401 (k) plan, 401 (k) profit sharing AND performance-based bonuses. Come join our team of professionals that are leading the way for the construction industry!
SAM is an EOE/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAM and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an e-mail to email@example.com. SAM, LLC is not seeking nor intends to consider neither unsolicited resumes nor other information on job candidates from third parties, such as recruiters, placement agencies, etc. If, despite this notification, a third party decides to submit a candidate's resume or other information to SAM and SAM chooses to hire such a candidate, SAM has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such candidate. Surveying And Mapping, LLC (SAM) participates in the federal E-Verify Program.