Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Account Manager - SMB
at salesforce.com, inc.
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Territory Account Manager, you will execute sales strategy within an assigned region to drive revenue growth, in a position based in one of our Austiin offices. This role will require good working knowledge of Tableau’s products, systems, and services. You will represent the company in all sales-oriented activities and prepare activity and forecast reports.
The Territory Account Manager will become knowledgeable about the industry and focus on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing customer base. In this role, you will build consultative relationships at all levels in small to mid-size businesses, while creating new relationships, opportunities and partners across organizations.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Develop and manage relationships within our SMB segment employee-based companies.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value proposition of Tableau platform.
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage multiple, varied accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding customers.
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in existing customers.
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Engage with net new prospects and drive high volume of sales.
- Conduct discovery and demos.
- Drive penetration in businesses and IT leadership within the accounts.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Who you are …
- Experienced. You have at least 2-3 years of sales experience
- Amazing Salesperson. Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles in the software industry
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Domain. Experience with analytics, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred
- Performer. Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.