Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Executive, General Commercial - Financial Services (Tableau)
at salesforce.com, inc.
When applying internally, please keep your search tailored and consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles at any given time to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Tableau is as much a philosophy as an amazing suite of tools. We enable people to transform data into something visual and understandable, enabling people to make important decisions based on those insights. If you are passionate about technology, but also care deeply about doing something meaningful, Tableau is the place for you. Our products have been key in helping fight Malaria, Ebola, and most recently COVID19, by providing data insights to medical professionals into where these diseases are spreading.
What you’ll be doing…
The Account Executive, General Commercial - Financial Services is a leading role, responsible for large, diverse territories of medium sized Financial Services organizations. You will lead, formulate, drive and execute strategic sales strategy to increase and drive revenue growth. You will be an influencer and expert with in-depth technical knowledge of company products, systems and services. This person will build consultative relationships at all levels in mid-sized Financial Services businesses, whilst personally creating new relationships, opportunities and partners across organizations.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Develop and manage relationships within our mid-sized Financial Services segment employee-based companies.
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives the value proposition of Tableau platform.
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage of complex accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding customers.
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in existing customers.
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive issues and products.
- Engage with net new prospects and drive high volume of sales.
- Conduct discovery and demos.
- Drive penetration in businesses and IT leadership within the accounts.
- Ability to manage cross functional relationships with both internal and external stakeholders (solutions engineers, marketing, legal, partners, and Salesforce Core AE teams)
- Develops strategic account plans and drives measured outcomes against those objectives Travel up to 20% to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are…
- Experienced. 6+ years sales experience
- Educated. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred. Ideal candidate will have previous success selling into financial services organizations.
- Performer. Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions.
- Amazing Salesperson. Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles. Represents the company and team in all sales-oriented activities and prepares activity and forecast reports.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being ranked by Fortune as one of the “Most Admired Companies in the World” and one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For” eleven years in a row, and named “Innovator of the Decade” and one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies” eight years in a row by Forbes.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.