Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Full Motion Video (FMV) Analyst, Fort Hood
SAIC is currently seeking a Senior Full Motion Video (FMV) analyst with an active TS//SCI clearance to support FORSCOM Expeditionary Military Intelligence Brigade (EMIB) locations in relation to Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) support. This position will utilize AIMES, MAAS, and other exploitation software as directed by PED support requirements. The position is located onsite at Fort Hood, TX. Senior Full Motion Video Analyst.
- Candidates will perform full motion video exploitation in a shift work environment as an integral part of a combine team of military and civilian team members.
- Candidates will serve as a senior member of a support team and will be available to respond to the needs defined by the 504th EMIB.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree with ten or more years experience. (Required)
- Six years of work experience, or an Associates Degree plus four years work experience can be substituted for a Bachelors degree. (Required)
- Tactical FMV experience. (Required)
- ISR/RSTA FMV exploitation experience. (Required)
- Ability to prepare, maintain, and present intelligence displays, reports, and briefings with the creation and use of visual aids (graphs, charts, etc.) and drafting, editing, and proofreading documents for publishing. (Required)
- Ability to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi- tasking. (Required)
- Familiarity with ArcGIS, AIMES, SOCET GXP, or other comparable exploitation software. (Required)
- Knowledgeable of the intelligence processing, exploitation, and dissemination process and the collection management process.
- Willingness to work shift schedules. (Required)
- Foundry Tactical FMV course. (Required)
- Provided real-time 24/7/365 support in a shift work environment as an integral part of a combine team of military and civilian team members. (Required)
- Experience with the AIMES or MAAS software packages.(Required)
- Active TS/SCI. (Required)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability