Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Analyst / Trainer, Ft. Hood TX
JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is currently seeking an OSINT Intelligence Analyst who provides analysis services for INSCOM, Army OSINT Office in support of ongoing intelligence operations.
- Serves as an integrated member of a Multi-Functional Intelligence analysis team, and serves as an Open Source (OSINT) Analyst and SME for the AOO.
- Assist in support of regional and theater OSINT teams.
- Support required trainings, tools evaluation, daily briefings and policy development and the occasional RFI driven OSINT analysis.
- May be required to lead the analysis and daily activities of a small team of OSINT Intelligence analysts.
- Conducts intelligence analysis, OSINT analysis, operational planning, and fusion/integrating of intelligence data in order to produce reports, responses, artifacts, recommendations, findings, and products to priority intelligence requirements as directed.
- Assesses and provides analysis of technologies and solutions, provides analysis recommendations, researches and builds technical papers, and supports INSCOM analysis operations as required by the INSCOM Commander or INSCOM AOO.
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Bachelor's Degree and two (02) years' experience. An Associates' Degree and two years' additional experience (total of four years) or a High School Diploma and four years' additional experience (total of six years) may be considered in lieu of a bachelor's degree.
Two (2) or more years' of relevant Open Source intelligence (OSINT)experience, including:
i. Researching, reviewing, evaluating, andintegrating Open Source data to contribute to and/or produce draft and finishedOpen Source assessments.
ii. Verbal and writteninterpretation/translation (the ability to identify and analyze problems andthen generate recommended solutions based upon experience working with variouselements of DoD.)
iii. Writing professional intelligenceproducts (reports, briefings, etc.)
iv. Providing direct customer support.
v. Working as part of multi-disciplineteams.
vi. Ability to multi-task and accomplishtasks with limited supervision and respond to short-notice tasking.
i. Graduate of OS301Course
ii. Graduate of OS302 Course
iii. Graduate of the CASO Course
iv. Graduate of the BOSIC Course
v. Prior experience working with US Army orany DOD Cyber Command.
vi. Experience in other intelligencedisciplines including:
1. AllSource Intelligence.
2. SignalsIntelligence (SIGINT)
3. HumanIntelligence (HUMINT)
4. ImageryIntelligence (IMINT)
5. GeospatialIntelligence (GEOINT)
vii. Candidates with experience in IntelligenceOperations in direct support to operations (military or government) willreceive strong consideration for this position and may qualify for additionalcompensation depending on the nature of the experience and the extent of theapplicant's qualifications.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability