Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Sales Account Executive (Risk/Lending)
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.We are seeking an atypical performer to join our sales team. They will sell our bank technology platform to financial institutions in a defined geographical region (Texas). The ideal candidate will have proven experience developing new business and preferably a background in finance. They will manage the entire sales process, which includes identifying and initiating new sales opportunities, securing meetings with prospects, delivering sales presentations, and negotiating contracts. Since the position requires understanding client needs and presenting complex solutions, excellent communication and listening skills are necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify and qualify key decision-makers (typically bank presidents and chief credit officers).
- Schedule appointments with key decision-makers to advance opportunities.
- Consult with prospects to identify client needs by asking probing questions.
- Conduct product demonstrations personally and via the Internet.
- Understand the prospect's business environment and communicate our value proposition.
- Negotiate and close business to meet sales objectives
- Proven success achieving sales goals selling to C-Level executives
- Ability to source, identify, and develop new sales opportunities
- Experience nurturing opportunities and closing the business
- A self-starter with the ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to diagnose prospect needs and build relationships through a consultative approach
- Excellent presentation, communication, writing, and listening skills
- Ability to quickly build credibility with an executive level audience
- Superior time management and organization skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40% of the time
- Finance experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution, preferably in finance; MBA is a plus
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identify, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.