Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team. We offer the opportunity to work on the full product development life-cycle, from requirements through integration and testing. We offer opportunities to work on a number of technologies and provide a wide variety of career development and mentorship. The perfect candidate is organized, self-motivated, has a passion for learning and is able to work within a team.
Do you have what it takes to be a part of this high performing team? If so, read on…
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in design and code reviews and dive deep into technical implementation discussions
- Learn the ins and outs of continually improving teams in an Agile environment
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of fellow engineers, product managers, and operations in developing solutions
- Interpret business requirements and produce working software
- Provide technical support to our customer support department
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or at least 1-3+ years of software development experience with at least 1 year of experience in an Agile environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment and demonstrate excellent communication, object-oriented programming and design knowledge
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match