Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is looking for a product manager who embraces ownership and entrepreneurship while working seamlessly on a team of other product managers and product development individuals. Primary responsibilities include serving as the product expert in addressing both internal and external issues and questions, improving the functionality of the product using customer feedback, and the testing and maintenance of the product(s) owned.
We are looking for energetic candidates with strong intellect, a passion for finance and/or fraud prevention, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate will be scrappy, have a bias for action, and have a deep commitment to growth and learning. As a role within a high-growth company, the range of initiatives is dynamic and will provide exposure into multiple areas of the company. This position will be based out of our office in Austin, TX.
Abrigo is looking for a Product Manager who is:
- An Entrepreneur – self-driven, individually accountable, managing the business of your product
- A Scientist – data-driven, objective, questioning
- A Creative – aware of, but not limited by boundaries
- A Team Leader – leads and follows, highly collaborative, cross functional leader
- A Results Driver – breaks down blockers, focused on outcomes, creates value
- A Visionary – Predicts based on insights gleaned from data. Drives the direction of your product based on a deep understanding of users
- A Persuader – able to move the minds of and align groups and individuals toward clear goals
What You'll Do:
- Develop subject-matter expertise in our fraud and anti-money laundering solutions
- Coordinate and run user research sessions (focus groups, usability studies, and other sessions) to gain actionable feedback for maintaining and enhancing the technology
- Maintain and enhance the product(s) based on user feedback and shape product vision and strategy
- Manage the development, testing, and implementation of product enhancements
- Provide excellent customer service through technical support, product improvements, and client follow-up
- Provide superior quality assurance through the testing and maintenance of the product(s)
- Work closely with the client services team, product consultants, the marketing team, and other members of the product development team
- Other product development team responsibilities, as needed
What You'll Need:
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience within the fin-tech and/or banking industry along with basic understanding of bank operations and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Track record of results-oriented achievements and successful strategy execution
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
- Quickly adapt to an entrepreneurial environment and culture
- A proven leader and self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOULof a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen and have a real impact on customers and the company
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at Careers@abrigo.com with the subject line accommodation.