Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
Abrigo is looking for Financial Analyst/FP&A Analyst to join the team. This position will have an active role in strategic planning, budgeting, forecasting, and financial reporting to drive business decisions. The ideal candidate will be scrappy, have a bias for action, and have a deep commitment to growth and learning
We are a quickly-growing, acquisitive, private-equity owned software company providing Enterprise Risk Management solutions to community financial institutions. Join a CFO team with deep experience working in private equity including M&A, integrations, & buy-side and sell-side diligence. Expect to get your hands dirty working on current and future acquisitions, interact with the ELT and BOD, and help build a platform for growth.
What You’ll Do…
- Tell it like it is by helping manage the monthly reporting process both to management and the Board of Directors
- Figure it out and improve the business by analyzing results and variances, identifying trends, recommending actions
- Plan for the future by participating on the annual budget, latest thinking forecasts, strategic and long range plans
- Pretty it up by focusing on “Board ready” presentations and reporting – always with a focus on getting the point across clearly and driving the audience to action
- Own it; never walk past a problem by jumping in on ad hoc analysis and other business projects
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics required
- Minimum of 2 years experience in reporting, consolidation and financial analysis
- Accounting/GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – an Excel wizard or willing to learn
- Speed to results; you are easy to work with and you know how to get things done
- Uncommon grit; you do whatever is necessary to deliver on commitments and always persevere to win
- Exceptional analytical skills and business acumen; you are data-driven, curious, and hungry to improve the business
- Experience with Salesforce & NetSuite preferred
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Strong presence with the ability to interact with Senior Leadership
What You’ll Get:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match