Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Service Rep 1
at RR Donnelley
Provide post sales customer contact for inbound order fulfillment of print and print related services and/or kitting. Execute print/kitting/distribution orders from customers received through the online systems or through direct contact with the customer.
- Process orders and change notices (also includes obtaining delivery special promises and special freight quotes) in related systems as required.
- Perform pricing/generate quotes.
- Verify composition or perform copy prep as needed for order processing purposes.
- Coordinate all corrections and/or changes that occur during work-in process through written and/or verbal instructions.
- Data entry responsibilities, setting up new items and managing current inventories.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
HS diploma or equivalent with 1-2 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job. Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company. Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office or MAC word processing, spreadsheets or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully. Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job. Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments. Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.