Rockwell Automation, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Communications Specialist
at Rockwell Automation, inc.
Marketing Communications Specialist
Global Sales & Marketing
No. of Positions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
This position can be located anywhere in the US or EMEA
The Marketing Communications Specialist is responsible for the development of internal and external Marketing Communications related to the Rockwell Automation Partner Ecosystem to build value awareness in the market and attract global partners. The position requires a collaborative and very proactive individual that is experienced in working across a matrix organization to drive internal and external integrated marketing communications programs. The Marketing Communications Specialist must possess strong communication and organizational skills, promotional, persona-based and technical writing skills, business software proficiency, and a base knowledge of Rockwell Automation products, solutions and services
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison to Regional Market Access and Marketing Leaders: Work with Regional Market Access and Marketing leads to understand and develop partner communications strategies, messaging and material that have local impact.
- Commercial Planning / Sales Enablement: Lead development and execution of global market access commercial plans across multiple partner programs (SIs, OEMs, EPCs, etc), including Partner messaging, collateral and communications; sales enablement; success stories; and collaboration with the global PR team for media and social execution. Coordinate with the global portfolio, service and industry marketing teams for cohesive strategy with broader company initiatives.
- Commercial Events: In conjunction with the Global Marketing and Communications team, manage and lead Partner participation in key events such as Automation Fair, RAOTM (Rockwell Automation on the Move), PNC (Partner Network Conference), and ROKLive.
- Commercial Opportunities: Work with Rockwell Automation business teams globally to manage partner participation in various commercial opportunities such as The Journal, Automation Today Latin America, Automation Today Asia Pacific, TechEd EMEA and trade show sponsorships (WEFTEC, Pack Expo).
- Budgeting: Establish and manage a marketing budget to support commercial marketing plan.
- Bachelor of Arts or Science degree, or equivalent, in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism or related field.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in industrial automation or equivalent B2B business
- This role is required to travel domestic/internationally up to 5%
- Interpersonal / Relationship Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Base knowledge of Rockwell Automation market, products, solutions, and services.
- Awareness of general industrial market trends and capacity to integrate into messaging
- Familiarity with persona-based marketing
- Working familiarity of business tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Skype and other common business tools
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
This is a summary of the position’s responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Austin - Texas, Milwaukee - Wisconsin