Rockwell Automation, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SAP FICO Analyst
at Rockwell Automation, inc.
SAP FICO Analyst
No. of Positions
- Designs, configure & tests new enterprise-wide applications that are align to the business/technology roadmaps
- Collaborates with capability teams & product owners to ensure understanding of business priorities
- Drives end-to-end solution architecture integrity & the functional relationship with other initiatives and/or applications consistent with technical roadmaps
- Creates & executes required test scenarios to ensure complete testing on all new & changed components
- Proactively monitors industry trends & identifies opportunities to implement new technologies
- Coordinates with business stakeholders to understand & document business requirements related to the end-user experience
- Assists in the support of existing applications & troubleshoots problems
- Strong team orientation & ability to collaborate with the business & IT organizations
- Ability to retain & convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Act courageously by sharing viewpoints openly & directly with others, providing relevant/timely information & feedback, as required.
- Ability to influence & obtains results through others within Rockwell in a respectful way.
- IPC – Information Processing Capability (Factors of Complexity)
- Ability to work on complex issues scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of relevant factors
- Seek out & embrace relevant perspectives when assessing a situation or making a decision; demonstrate clear understanding of multiple viewpoints
- Ability to manage competing demands, accept constructive feedback, while being adaptable & flexible
- Strong analytical skills; ability to distill information from disparate data sources, the capability to tell the “story” behind it & recommendations for next steps
- Unwavering commitment to, & the ability to model, the standards of behavior set in our Code of Conduct Collaborate
- Cultivate networks with people across a variety of functions & locations within the organization
- Create an environment that encourages the open exchange of information & viewpoints
- Conform to all aspects of the company’s goals, values, & standards of ethical conduct while demonstrating integrity & trustworthiness under all circumstances
Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science.
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience
Management information systems, or related field along with 10+ years of SAP FICO experience
SAP FICO configuration & customizing; experience in Revenue Recognition, Product Costing, Cost Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, ETO/MTO Costing & Sales Order Costing
Integration knowledge between Finance & support SAP Modules (SD, P2P, HCM & SCM)
Experience in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing, testing, training, documenting support procedures & implementing business solutions.
Experience with Agile development methodologies (estimate stories, accept stories into delivery increments [sprints] & complete tasks to deliver value to the business)
Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
This is a summary of the position’s responsibilities and does not reflect the entire scope of work expectations.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Austin - Texas, Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Milwaukee - Wisconsin