Rockwell Automation, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director, IT End User Experience
at Rockwell Automation, inc.
Director, IT End User Experience
No. of Positions
This portfolio product owner and people manager position is responsible for the End User Experience (EUX) capability vision, strategic requirements, and structured linkage to the business strategy with its three (3) product sub-capability teams (EUX Technology, EUX Services and EUX Applications) to deliver a stellar user experience to all business users needing and consuming IT services and support.
- The overall success factor is to deliver IT support services through an automated, self-service, digital platform, functions and workforce that delights the business user community and meets their needs.
- The product scope responsibilities include three product capabilities, teams and vendor services:
- User Technology (PCs, Mobile, Citrix, Printers, Scanners, Collaboration and Experience rooms),
- User Applications (Enterprise / LOB communication and collaboration platforms and applications) and
- User Services (IT Service Desk, Field Services, IT Zones and IT Service Management processes and ServiceNow platform applications)
- Collaborates and communicates with key stakeholders, IT Senior Management, Business & Shared Service Capability Owners and Product Owners to delivery their business outcomes and value, by providing Tier 0 / 1 /1.5 support that ensures a stellar user experience for 26K workforce that operate in 350 locations in 80 countries.
- Establishes and coordinates relationships with key strategic EUX vendors.
- Partners with Business and other Shared Service Capability Owners and sub-Capability Product Owners to create and maintain a holistic vision of End User Services that ensure effective delivery, management and improvement of services that align to and meet capability technology needs.
- Ensures organizational readiness for new and/or matured IT processes and services with full accountability for controls in regulatory EUX processes used by the business and IT teams.
- Develop, implement, monitor and improve Service Level and Operational Level Agreements, and their supporting KPIs to achieve optimal Operational Excellence and 90%+ Customer Satisfaction scores.
- Ensure the capability teams work in an Agile methodology environment, learning and developing technology leadership and innovation, while collaborating with other Agile team members. Drive KanBan / Lean continuous improvement activities to ensure maturity levels continue to be achieved; champion continuous improvement initiatives.
- Recruits and develops EUX employees ensuring the teams have the technical and customer experiences skills, temperament and intellectual processing capability necessary to deliver the results in a global diverse environment.
- Ensures multi-year initiatives return substantiated financial or risk-mitigation value, while ensuring annual budgets meet their agreed cost and productivity targets.
- Understands business priorities, rationalizes demand and communicates priorities to ensure workforce is working on the highest value activities. Helps translate incoming demand to required supply.
- Management escalation and notification person for Capability Owners and Sr. Management during service disruption.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Eight or more years of management experience in the 1 or more IT and/or Business end user functions of IT Service Desk (or Call Centers), Field Services, End User Technology and/or End Use applications, Business Readiness (Org Change Mgmt) is required.
- Excellent executive-level stakeholder communication and presentation experiences and skills is required.
- Experience on international and geographically distributed end user experience teams required
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Education, training and certification in Customer Experience skills
- ITIL certification beyond the Foundation Certification
- Proven track record of delivering complex IT services to a diverse clientele in different countries / languages
- Application development and delivery experiences
- Ability to adapt to, and assist colleagues to work through change and support change management processes
- Strong team orientation and ability to collaborate with the business and IT organizations
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Help create a culture of openness, honesty, and transparency
- Help manage the team relationships with outside stakeholders
- Cultivate networks with people across a variety of functions and locations within the organization
- Create an environment that encourages the open exchange of information and viewpoints
- Collaborate within capability team and with others
- Values working in a team-oriented culture and building consensus with stakeholders before making key decisions
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at RAApplicationsupport@ra.rockwell.com.
Over centuries, the world has evolved and advanced. New innovations change how we work. How we live. How things get made.
The next industrial evolution is here — a new test of intelligence for humans and machines. Where breakthroughs are hard–won and success requires sifting through overwhelming data for insights, clarity and confidence.
Rather than fearing change, we embrace its possibilities. We know how to connect the imaginations of people with the potential of machines to make the world work better. More intelligent. More connected. More productive.
We stand with the problem solvers, the builders, the makers, the innovators because we belong to that community. And we stand ready to lead the way. At Rockwell Automation, we are expanding human possibility.
Austin - Texas, Milwaukee - Wisconsin