Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Results Physiotherapy
- # of Openings
At Results Physiotherapy we believe that people should not have to live with pain. We are committed to clinical excellence through professional development and industry-leading continuing education, supported by a culture of friendship.
At Results Physiotherapy, we stand behind our mission statement. We get people better, faster and its proven by our patients results.
Do you have pharmaceutical sales experience? Do you enjoy cultivating relationships with others and educating them on the benefit of a partnership with the organization you work for? Are you looking to demonstrate your commitment to the Results Physiotherapy mission by supporting continued growth through efforts designed to increase referral relationships with providers, as well as others? Are you motivated by a desire to help provide a path for patients to receive world-class physical therapy?
Results Physiotherapy operates over 150 outpatient physical therapy clinics specializing in the treatment of Orthopedics, sports injuries, pain and other musculoskeletal impairments. Results is an industry leader in clinical education and has unique value proposition for patients and physicians. The company is based in Franklin, TN and has had strong, stable performance over the last 20 years, with plans to continue significant growth.
A Sales and Marketing Representative at Results acts as a liaison between physician offices, their patients and Results’ physical therapy clinics. The majority of this role is spent in education and promotion of the unique services that Results offers to physicians through lunches, dinner programs, office visits and other education seminars. This is similar to other medical or pharmaceutical representatives, with one major difference. We need people who are “influencers” and feel strongly about changing referral habits for the benefit of the patient. There is also time spent working with different community partners such as schools, sporting groups and fitness establishments. This role allows critical patient feedback to be organized between the Results clinicians and our physician partners where necessary.
Results providers a secure, stable base as an employer, not found in many medical sales arenas. Advancement is based on individual merit and with the significant growth plans of the company there are definite leadership roles available for the right candidate. A culture of friendship and professional development underpins everything we do at Results.
- Cold calling on medical providers who have patients who would benefit from physical therapy, sharing what makes Results Physiotherapy different and getting referrals so that our PTs can help patients live without pain
- Services and follows-up with potential and established referral sources to determine and implement steps to increase patient referrals.
- Meets with potential and established referral sources at key times in order to increase referral opportunities.
- Studies and implements current and new sales/marketing initiatives based on company developments and medical condition literature.
- Discuss patient outcomes with key providers through direct conversation and distribution of patient evaluation and progress notes.
- Distributes company and medical condition literature to potential and current referral sources.
- Works closely with the regional and lead therapists to effectively use their clinical knowledge to enhance provider relationships.
- Works closely with support staff and therapists to attain information on patient progress & outcomes, reported issues from providers, patients, therapists, and opportunities they discover. Then appropriately work with manager(s) on“next steps” that should be taken.
- Reports back to manager(s) on positive and negative feedback that is directly attained.
- Identifies, organizes and implements presentations and meetings with professional, medical, community groups, businesses and organized teams to further the direct access and medical referral opportunities for the company in assigned area/region.
- Helps identify opportunities for medical and community advertising that would most effectively assist in reaching out to providers and community. (ie. Professional publications, participation in professional or community societies, radio/tv/print advertising, sponsorships)
- Organizes and manages daily/weekly/monthly marketing schedule for achievement of bi-monthly referral target numbers.
- Meets with sales leadership on a defined schedule to discuss area/regional challenges, opportunities, outcomes, current and new marketing messages, and review of current status.
- Reports on activities in defined area/region through methods defined by manager(s). Including but not limited to positive and negative interactions opportunities for previous week
- Tracking of positive and negative referral trends for previous month/quarter
- Creation of call-cycle overview for upcoming month.
- Keep accurate records of expenses incurred for company and submit reconciliation of expenses on a monthly basis.
- Attends bi-monthly marketing team meetings. Including actively involvement and contributions to conversations and intellectual development of the group.
- Attends mid-year and annual reviews with manager(s) for assessment of performance.
- Traveling, including overnight stays if necessary will be required from time to time
- Travel to outlying clinics in defined area/region as deemed necessary
- Properly care for and maintain equipment and resources provided by the company. List includes but is not limited to:
- Credit card
- Fuel card
- Marketing materials
- Prior experience in business to business sales preferred.
- Established relationships with key providers/groups in the defined area/region preferred.
- Demonstrated success in sales and meeting sales goals.
- Excellent prospecting, sales closing, and customer service skill set.
- Professional presentation skill set.
- Excellent organizational skills along with established professional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong organizational and analytical skill set with the ability to analyze and make recommendations for improved region/area development.
- Proactive leadership skill set.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Valid driver's license required
- Ability to travel regularly to all areas of the specified region as well as occasional trips outside of that area if necessary. Ability to stay overnight when deemed necessary.