Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Remington Hotels
This position is responsible for all recreationfunctions, including monitoring recreation facilities, ensuring positive andfriendly guest relations, observing all activity within assigned areas,offering assistance and instruction to guests/visitors. Assisting Lifeguardswith pool area cleanliness and organization. Planning and executing fun filledactivities both in the Kid Zone and on the pool deck and supervise guests' kidsin Kids Zone while striving toward total guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for the efficient and professionalimplementation of the Kids Zone and Activities
- Be knowledgeable of the entire resort and capable ofanswering guest's questions about activities and Kids Zone including times,locations, etc.
- Keep Kids Zone, Activity Closets, and pool areapresentable at all times.
- Address resort guests problems and complaintsimmediately by consulting with Spa and Recreations Director or Supervisor.
- Create a productive and positive atmosphere at alltimes; have a good relationship with all associates and all departments.
- Be very familiar with all aspects and areas of theResort and nearby areas. Be able to make recommendations for restaurants,shopping, etc. when asked by guests.
- Ensure that work area is always clean, neat andorganized.
- Maintain pool deck cleanliness, removing any usedtowels and ensuring the area is free of debris. Assist Lifeguards with pooldeep cleans when needed.
- Enhance Guest Experience through handing out towels andchecking wrist bands to ensure only guests of the hotel and club members areutilizing the amenities.