Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technical / STEM Recruiter
at Recruit Veterans
Cedar Park, TX
# of openings:
Recruit Veterans is seeking a Technical / STEM Recruiter in Cedar Park, TX.
Locating candidates using various resources, professional contacts and other unique pipelines to gain the best candidates for open, hard to fill positions for remote locations. Self-starter with ability to work independently with strong communication and organizational skills to connect with various types of people across US time zones.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in providing recruitment services for academic disciplines of STEM positions under federal contractors, universities, or other scientific firms. These positions shall include the following types of Engineering positions (electrical, nuclear, mining, chemical, civil, and construction), and the following types of Scientist positions (applied math, physics, nuclear, and industrial hygiene).
- 5 years’ experience with planning and conducting initial telephone screens of selected candidates.
- 5 years’ experience with maintaining web-based talent management systems.
- High standard work ethic, detail oriented, high integrity, unique strategist and a motivation to succeed.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Experience working with government, institutions and university staff members to source quality candidates.
- Excellent customer service and time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and establish a working method to manage high volume of candidates and open positions to be filled.
- Familiarity with Relocation process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Recruit Veterans is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Recruiting Force, LLC dba Recruit Veterans provides a variety of technical, professional and administrative support services to government agencies and prime contractors across the country. We also support commercial clients both large and small with staff augmentation, direct-hire placement and recruiting services. Our focus is on winning new business and hiring and placing military veterans, spouses and their dependents into the contracts/companies that we support. However, we do accept résumés from all prospective candidates regardless of veteran status. So if you have an interest in this position and believe that this role is a match with your experience and career goals, apply now and let us help you, “Accomplish the Mission!"