Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Recruit Veterans
Cedar Park, TX
# of openings:
Recruit Veterans a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Business and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Privately held company is actively interviewing candidates for an Account Executive - State and Local Government position for our headquarters in Cedar Park , TX!. Join our team and make an impact on the lives of our military veterans, spouses and dependents. This is a great opportunity to lead and grow our State and Local business throughout the state of Texas.
The Account Executive will be responsible for identifying potential state and local government Information Technology clients, marketing to and maintaining constant contact with them via phone, email, I.T. related events and conferences and social networks in order to set up face-to-face meetings to introduce Recruit Veterans and the services that we provide via our multiple DIR contracts and subcontracts. Once opportunities are uncovered, the Account Executive will follow our established sales pipeline process to present solutions and close new business. The Account Executive is also responsible for continuing to maintain and build existing relationships with our clients and ensuring ongoing client satisfaction .
- Developing new business as well as growing existing accounts
- Marketing via cold calls, emails, LinkedIn, Constant Contact marketing emails, networking, etc.
- Function as single point of contact for all State and Local clients
- Local travel throughout Austin and local municipalities. Some occasional overnight travel within the state of Texas is also required.
- Must display outstanding written and verbal communications skills and professionalism
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- Proven ability to successfully sell I.T. project management services and I.T. staffing services to State, Local or Commercial clients
- 3+ years experience in Account Management or Sales
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field of study or equivalent work experience
This position is a salary plus commission position with benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance, 10 paid holidays, 80 hours of paid vacation time, 40 hours of paid sick time, 401k, Employee Assistance Program, Multiple product and service discounts and more!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Recruit Veterans is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. We are dedicated to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, and where employees are treated with respect and dignity.
Recruiting Force, LLC dba Recruit Veterans provides a variety of technical, professional and administrative support services to government agencies and prime contractors across the country. We also support commercial clients both large and small with staff augmentation, direct-hire placement and recruiting services. Our focus is on winning new business and hiring and placing military veterans, spouses and their dependents into the contracts/companies that we support. However, we do accept résumés from all prospective candidates regardless of veteran status. So if you have an interest in this position and believe that this role is a match with your experience and career goals, apply now and let us help you, “Accomplish the Mission!”