Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Success Manager (AUS)
- # of Openings
- Property Support
RealManage is an Inc. 5000 property management firm that delivers services to homeowners associations (HOAs), condominium associations, cooperatives, luxury high-rises, municipal utility districts, and master-planned communities.
RealManage is a national firm with clients and operations in 18 states from California to Florida and from Texas to Illinois. RealManage also serves nationally-recognized developer/builder clients.
As one of the largest (#6 out of 5,000+ firms) and fastest-growing companies in the community management industry, RealManage offers exceptional solutions provided at competitive prices with the best people, best practices, and best technology of cloud-based and mobile apps. The RealManage mission is to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions; exceed the expectations of our customers; provide visibility and transparency in all that we do for our clients who place their trust in us; measure our performance and improve at the fastest rate possible; create a work environment that encourages professionalism, growth, and diversity; and grow a financially strong organization which will enable us to provide industry leading innovations apart from our competition.
RealManage is a values-based company with the following values as our guiding principles:
- Integrity: we always do the right thing.
- Respect: for our customers, employees and company; mutual respect is the cornerstone for every RealManage relationship.
- Selflessness: more than teamwork; we are part of something special and much larger than any of us.
- Personal Relationships: we are a professional services company; people do business with people they like.
- Always Improving: never satisfied, always learning and always growing; one is either getting worse or getting better...never staying the same. At RealManage, we are always getting better.
As a Client Success Manager, you will work in tight coordination with market leadership to ensure retention of platinum and at-risk clients by helping establish or re-establish solid relationships with Board Members. This will be accomplished through a variety of touch points consisting of but not limited to direct contacts with Boards, event planning and attendance, meeting attendance and any other methods as determined by market leadership and VP of Client Success.
- Manage relationships of platinum community properties TBD annually by Market Leader and VP of Operations via the Market Account Management Plan.
- Work closely with market leadership to plan, schedule and help carry out touch points for platinum clients outside of regular meetings.
- Oversee and guarantee CAMs & DCAMs are meeting their regularly scheduled touch points with Boards as required by Market’s Account Management Plan.
- Work with CAMs and DCAMs to ensure their regular communications to the Boards are efficient, effective and value added.
- Attend, with manager, select Board and Annual meetings of platinum and at-risk clients.
- Plan, implement and administer, in coordination with manager and Board, a Volunteer Appreciation event for platinum clients as determined by market’s leadership.
- Directly responsible for developing and implementing action plans relative to retention efforts of at-risk clients including meeting attendance and account support, up to and including transition to a new manager (if applicable).
- Responsible for timely reporting and communication to Market Leader and VP of Client Success regarding all platinum and at-risk clients.
- Directly responsible for observing, displaying and promoting the company’s values and mission via their work with Market personnel and Board members.\
- Coordinate campaigns to increase online ratings.
- Monitor the health of accounts through dashboard reviews to report to market leadership and VP of Client Success.
- BA / BS preferred. Must have five years or more as a community association manager.
- Superior, professional communications skills (interpersonal, phone, written, etc.) that align with the larger company tone.
- Must be self- motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Must be flexible with schedule (some night and weekend requirements).