Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Enterprise Account Executive
at RCN Corporation
Company- Grande Communications
Grande Communications, a successful and growing company, has an excellent opportunity for a motivated Enterprise Account Executive in our Austin, Texas office. You must have prior success selling business services to companies in a competitive market with short sell cycles against an incumbent vendor. You must be able to excel at building new relationships and finding and closing new opportunities. You have strong closing skills, excellent listening skills, and are analytical in nature. You must hold yourself to be a high achiever, goal oriented, be a highly motivated self starter, and have the ability to work with limited supervision. Previous experience selling cable, internet, and phone; or selling recurring business support services is helpful but not required.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Generates new customers for Grande and develop a strong referral network. Retains subscribers by providing customer-focused service offers during the sales segment of the customer experience.
- Achieves and maintains bi-weekly sales quota per market standards.
- Attends sales meetings, along with any other requested Grande meeting/function as assigned by management. Attends required and/or voluntary training opportunities as needed.
- Verifies customer satisfaction and resolve all concerns in a courteous and prompt fashion. Works with installation and technical support and customer service or any other internal department required to resolve the customer's issue.
- Must have complete knowledge of all Grande's products, services, pricing and promotions and continuously update knowledge, as required.
- Provides various reports to the Sales/General Manager as assigned or upon request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five (3-5) years of successful business to business sales experience. Ideal candidate will possess an outstanding track record in meeting or exceeding assigned quota.
- Excellent time management, organizational and precise communication skills.
- Must be able to work weekends and/or evenings as needed/required.
- Must be self-driven, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- Strong information gathering skills, ability to assimilate verbal information rapidly and abstract conclusions from verbal information in a proficient manner.
- Great, customer-focused attitude with a strong degree of integrity and professionalism (dress/appearance, demeanor, etc).
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been searching for?
If so, APPLY NOW for consideration! We look forward to hearing from you!
Grande VALUES diversity and continues to be an equal opportunity employer!