Purple Communications, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Customer Experience Representative
at Purple Communications, Inc.
**3 Locations Available: Austin, TX, Rocklin, CA or Clearwater, FL**
Customer Experience Team members will provide direct support to customers who have escalated technical support needs. These contacts could come in via videophone calls and emails. Team members will also be able to provide support to Customer Experience personnel.
- Answer inbound calls from customers and answer their questions, record their complaints and/or concerns via a trouble ticketing system.
- When requested, report complaints and/or concerns to appropriate departments.
- Provide remote connection support to customers PC for router, modem or no- ip configuration.
- Ability to troubleshoot home and office networking issues, pc software problems, and router configuration issues.
- Schedule and confirm install appointments with customers and ensure those appointments are met
- Field non-tech related customer service calls
- Other duties as required by Customer Experience Center Supervisor
- Good people skills and positive attitude
- Be able to communicate with customers in American Sign Language
- Extensive computer knowledge
- 2 years of Technical background experience
- Willing to work flexible hours, which includes evenings and weekends.