Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- 01-Jul-2019 (CST)
- Installation and Service
- Austin, TX, USA
- 20-27 per hour DOE
- Full Time
PumpTex is growing fast in major parts of Texas. As part of this growth, PumpTex wants to hire people who are looking for long-term careers in customer service with a talent in troubleshooting petroleum equipment systems. If you're enthusiastic, a great troubleshooter, and most importantly have a great attitude, then check this out!
- You'll need to juggle lots of tasks in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment. You will need to plan for growth considering new equipment launches, industry compliance, and ongoing training.
- Your ability to successfully manage customer expectations through correct judgments, sound decisions, and technical knowledge is critical to keep our discriminating customers happy.
- You will have to have excellent people skills and the ability to communicate in person, over the phone, with a sense of urgency while being persistent in following up with our customers.
- Respond to a variety of service calls including emergency response and after hour on call including but not limited to dispensers, turbines, UST tank top equipment, UST monitoring equipment, dispenser calibration.
- Track inventory on company vehicle.
The applicant will need extensive experience and certifications in two or more product lines:
- Franklin Fueling
Strong customer service and a great attitude are REQUIRED.
Clean driving record and the ability to work safety is REQUIRED.
High School Diploma or GED is REQUIRED.
Must be able to pass a drug test.