Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Systems Administrator II
- Job ID
ProSphere is seeking an experienced Cloud Systems Administrator II to provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of cloud-based systems in support to our Department of Army Government client. This is full-time position that can be located in Austin, TX, National Capital (DC) Region, Redstone, AL, Detroit, MI, Natick, MA, Orlando, FL along with the possibility of telework options. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
• Monitors and manages system resources, including allocation, utilization, and performance measures to maintain operating efficiency.
• Performs or assists in troubleshooting and diagnosing production problems; corrects identified problems.
• Performs systems security administration functions, including creating user profiles and accounts.
• Works directly with Cloud and Software teams to address technical challenges at the platform level.
• Design remediation for security issues and Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&Ms) at the environment, platform, and application level.
• Mentor team members on best practices for avoiding security vulnerabilities in developed systems.
• Must be familiar with inheritable and hybrid control structures, and Continuous Authority to Operate (C-ATO) models.
• Must be capable of collecting solution requirements, documenting requirements and performance objectives, detailing metrics and benchmarking measurements for evaluation in an independent fashion. Maintains deep technical expertise in current and emerging cloud technologies.
• Deep technical expertise in current and emerging cloud technologies (Azure, MilCloud 2.0, and AWS)
• Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other closely related discipline and 5 years of systems administration experience.
• Must meet IAT-II requirements as specified in DoD 8570.01-M (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, or SSCP)
• U.S. Citizenship (Government Requirement)
• Must have an active Secret Clearance
Qualifications Highly Desired
• U.S. Army or Army Future Command program management experience
• Former Military
• Well organized
• Superior attention to detail
• Exceptional multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated and verifiable ability to recruit, develop, support, and maintain high performing teams
• Ability to sit in an office environment for long periods of time
• Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift 5-20 lbs
ProSphere offers full-time employees a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, health insurance, life insurance, military leave, training, tuition reimbursement, a wellness program, short- and long-term disability, 401(k) retirement plan with company matches/immediate vesting, commuter benefits, and more.
It is ProSphere’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.