Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Proof Advertising
We are in search of a junior to mid-level copywriter to join our team. The candidate will be responsible for the conception of unique creative concepts and approaches, working on multiple projects through execution in partnership with art directors and other creative team members. Must be able to translate the truths of the brand or product into compelling creative expressions that take many forms.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Partner with art directors and other creative team members to develop creative concepts while balancing strategic development with client business objectives
- Write clear, persuasive and original copy for ads, radio, websites, social media, video, etc.
- Edit and proofread to ensure quality control
- Adapt to changes in format, media and advertising strategies
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to think and respond quickly maintaining attention to detail
- Understand and effectively communicate/implement creative concepts, the client's creative and business philosophy, methodology and capabilities
- BA or Masters in Journalism or other relevant major
- 1 to 3 years copywriting experience with an ad agency
- Strong portfolio of work is a must
- Experience working on integrated campaigns across all media platforms
- Respectfully relentless