- Applies product & manufacturing knowledge to work closely with Marketing, Manufacturing and Tooling to insure that new product designs are feasible to manufacture and meet marketing needs for product styling.
- Generates digital CAD data files for use in 3D printing/manufacturing of ring designs.
- Ensures that new product designs meet cost requirements based on precious metal ring weight targets.
- Attends design/manufacturing meetings to advise and report on designs in process for new product introductions.
- Reports on new product prototyping projects as requested by Marketing and/or Manufacturing management.
- Applies knowledge of tooling & manufacturing systems/processes to insure that new products meet the requirements of these systems.
- Uses precise measuring tools to minimize material content and meet new product specifications.
- Intermediate personal computer skills including e-mail, spreadsheet, word processing, etc.
- Proficient in 3E modeling CAD software use, specifically Matrix, Rhino, Type 3 programs for PC’s.
- Design for jewelry manufacturing knowledge.
- Operation of 3D printing machines.
- Technical degree or certification in 3D Jewelry CAD software?
- Four to ten years related experience.
- AD software
- Printing machine operation.
- Jewelry manufacturing and tooling.