Precision Tune Auto Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Precision Tune Auto Care
- Automotive Technician
- Regular Full-Time
Who we are
Precision Tune Auto Care is searching for team members who have what it takes to work for one of the leading automotive maintenance and repair companies in the country. We are the best in the biz, and we want people who are self-starters.
We offer much more than a paycheck. We provide the opportunity for a career. We are always looking for talented, customer-service oriented team members who share our passion for customers and their cars. We provide an engaging work environment with opportunities for training and advancement.
Why else should you consider joining our team?
- Excellent pay
- A small, tightly knit Team without that Big Company feel
- Modern shops
- Well-maintained equipment
- Plenty of room for our Techs and well-lighted work areas
- All the latest software and computer terminals in our shop
- Our customers trust our shops
What you will do
- Testing to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
- Isolating the systems or components that might have caused the problem.
- Driving the vehicle for testing purposes or using various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges or diagnostic computers.
- Maintaining efficiency and accuracy in diagnosing as well as repairing vehicles.
- Repairing or replacing worn parts ahead of the vehicle’s breakdown or damage.
- Following a checklist in ensuring that, they examine each critical part of the vehicle.
- Watching or inspecting closely parts like hoses, belts, plugs, fuel systems, brakes, and other possible troublesome items.
- Using power tools like pneumatic wrenches in order to remove bolts easily and quickly.
- Using machine tools, such as grinding machines and lathes to rebuild brakes.
- Using common hand tools like screwdrivers, wrenches, and pliers, to work on small-scale parts.
What you need
- Ability to identify the problem quickly.
- Good knowledge of automobiles.
- Effective analytical and communication skills.
- Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills.
- Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications.
- Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment.
- Valid Driver License.
- High school diploma, GED, or degree in automotive service technology related field from an accredited institution.