Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Manager - PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Round Rock
at Post Acute Medical
- PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Round Rock
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Round Rock
Post Acute Medical is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 25 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation facilities currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Nurse Manager is responsible for:
- Supervision and direction of all nursing care provided with an emphasis on assuring that the educational needs of all levels of nursing staff are met
- Providing clinical leadership in conjunction with the Director of Nursing (DON) and assuming the responsibility for nursing administrative decisions in the absence of the DON
- Nursing staffing and assignments
- Performance evaluation
- Clinical and administrative decision-making related to nursing care
- Continuous improvement of nursing care
The Nurse Manager must:
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners of the state in which the facility resides; BSN is preferred
- Have progressive experience in clinical nursing along with care of the medically complex and nursing management
- CCRN (LTACH) / CRRN (Rehab) certification is preferred but not required