Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Food Service Technician- PRN Days (Kyle Rehab)
at Post Acute Medical
- Food Services
- Warm Springs Rehabilitation Hospital of Kyle, a Post Acute Medical Hospital
- # of Openings
Food Service Technician / Dietary Aide
PAM Rehabilitation Hospital of Kyle
The Food Service Technician / Dietary Aide is responsible for:
- Supporting both patient and retail food and nutrition services, including food production, cashiering, patient food service support and sanitation
The Food Service Technician / Dietary Aide must:
- Be able to organize work and have knowledge of commercial food sanitation policies and procedures
- Be able to make mathematical calculations to effectively make appropriate change
- Have a High school diploma or GED required
- Commercial food service/cashiering experience is preferred
Post Acute Medical, LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.