Post Acute Medical
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Navigator - FT Days- Austin Market (Luling LTACH)
at Post Acute Medical
- Business Development/Marketing
- PAM Specialty Hospital of Luling - Austin Market
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
Clinical Navigator / Clinical Liaison - Austin Market
PAM Specialty Hospital of Luling
The Clinical Navigator / Clinical Liaison works under the direction of the Director of Strategic Initiatives and Integration and is responsible for:
- Cultivating referral relationships, managing assigned territory, and completing patient assessments
- Making sales contacts as well as analyzing referral and admission data from assigned territory
- Working collaboratively with business development team members including the Admissions Manager and admission staff, as well as nursing and other internal and external staff to facilitate the referral conversion
- Providing feedback and recommendations for program development and quality improvement initiatives related to customer service, the referral and admission process and patient and referral source satisfaction
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships to all stakeholders including prospective patient, family members, physicians, ICU and floor nurses, discharge planners, case managers and payer representatives
The Clinical Navigator / Clinical Liaison must:
- Hold a degree from an accredited college or university in a health field, preferably nursing
- Hold a current licensure in nursing or respiratory therapy
- Prior marketing and/or rehabilitation/LTACH experience is preferred
Post Acute Medical, LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.