Pitney Bowes Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pitney Bowes Inc
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way.
As an HR Advisor for Pitney Bowes, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Responsible for providing HR Leadership to all PB lines of business within an assigned regional geography. The job encompasses multiple lines of business and requires the incumbent to have knowledge across the enterprise. The HR Advisor typically provides frequent consultation to leaders in the areas of Employee Relations, Change Management, Performance Management, Corporate HR Initiatives, Conflict Management, and RIF's/downsizing activity. This position will handle complex employee relations issues and investigations. A wide degree of creativity, latitude and flexibility is expected. The position relies on relies on past experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals established for a high performance organization.
In this role, you'll join our HR Workforce Services team in Austin, TX, and report to the Sr. Manager, HR Workforce Services and be responsible for:
- Supporting employees located in Austin, and Houston. Travel required 15%.
- Support, enhance or develop engagement initiatives based on metrics and survey data
- Provide HR consulting, coaching and counseling to leaders and employees on complex level HR related matters within an assigned regional geographical area.
- Work with HR Legal on major legal matters, respond to EEOC Charges/Human Rights matters, and expected to participate in mediation hearings and represents PB on other HR related Legal matters.
- Lead communication efforts related to policy and program changes in the areas of Total Rewards (including compensation and benefits) and HR policies.
- Partner with business leader(s) to develop and implement diversity plans. Work with management to develop communicate plans.
- Assist in the implementation of change management strategies and help develop recommendations and help develop recommendations to enhance organizational effectiveness.
As a HR Advisor, you have:
- Minimum of 4 years direct HR experience with demonstrated knowledge of US Government and local employment laws, labor relations and regulations in multiple states. PHR, SPHR Certification preferred
- 4 or more years' experience with employee relations investigations, HR policies/practices, benefits, compensation and staffing.
- Must possess a solid working knowledge of HR systems and processes (SAP preferred).
- Competency in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Must be able to work under a high degree of independence and able to make HR decisions on behalf of the company.
- The position relies on past experience and judgment to plan and accomplish set goals established for Performance Enablement.
- Bilingual Spanish is a preferred qualification
- Provide the opportunity to grow and develop your career in a fast paced, dynamic and growing organization
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (pbprojectliving.com)
At Pitney Bowes, our passionate and ambitious team delivers innovations that help clients navigate the complex and always evolving world of commerce: from helping them use data to market to the best customers, to enabling the sending of parcels and packages efficiently, to securing payments through statements and invoices. In everything, we do, we deliver accuracy and precision to drive meaningful impact to our client and their customers.
Pitney Bowes is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
W/M/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/LGBT are encouraged to apply.
All interested individuals must apply online. Individuals with disabilities who cannot apply via our online application should refer to the alternate application options via our Individuals with Disabilities link.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply!