Piper Enterprise Solutions
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advanced Systems Programmer
at Piper Enterprise Solutions
# of Openings:
Piper Enterprise Solutions is seeking a Senior Systems Programmer with a strong Linux Engineering background for a direct hire opportunity with a growing organization in the Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina (NC) area. The Senior Systems Programmer will be responsible for full life-cycle development of components in a complex software systems environment. Additional responsibilities for the Senior Systems Programmer include designing, coding and debugging system components as part of a small team of advanced engineers. A successful candidate should have the motivation to learn new and complex performance concepts, while contributing to the overall success of the team. Qualifications and requirements for the Senior Systems Programmer include:
- A minimum of three years of experience programming in an advanced engineering Linux environment
- Advanced knowledge of protocols, including, but not limited to, TCP/IP, Storage Protocols, iSCSI, Fibre Channel, etc.
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals, including data structures, algorithms, operating systems and multi-threaded programming
- Experience building high performance, complex systems
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Example of programming experience in a Linux environment
- Example of protocol experience
Compensation for Senior Systems Programmer: $120,000 - $150,000. Total compensation package will be determined by relevant work experience and recent salary history. A successful candidate will receive an offer that includes a comprehensive benefits package. Opportunity for relocation compensation is a possibility.
Please email ONLY qualified resumes to Tyler Jerome at firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Systems Programmer, Senior Systems Software Engineer, Systems Programmer, Systems Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, Real-time, Multi-threaded programming, high availability, throughput, linux systems programming, Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Research Triangle Park, RTP, Wake Forest, Apex, Morrisville, North Carolina, NC.