Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Account Executive
at Phunware, Inc.
Since our founding in 2009, we’ve relentlessly worked toward a vision of a future powered by Phunware. We spend our days obsessing over how best to design, build, launch, promote and support branded apps that engage, compel and delight the world’s most discerning audiences. For almost a decade, we’ve helped Fortune 5000 businesses throughout the mobile app lifecycle with data-backed decisions at every step. Today, we take that even further with our media services team, who help customers grow, retain and monetize their audiences, and PhunCoin, a new cryptocurrency token designed to change the way you’re compensated for the data you share. By bringing power back to the end user, we ensure that the Phunware ecosystem remains future-proofed, constantly self-enriching and - above all - a new kind of tech giant built by people, for people.
If you share our passion for innovative mobile app experiences and dream of a world empowered by seamless, one-to-one interactions, we want to hear from you. Get in touch with us today—our Phamily always has room for one more
We are looking for a bright, hard-working, and skilled sales person who can learn quickly and is comfortable speaking with and selling to high-level customer prospects. Someone who has a passion for technology and solution selling will be ideal for this role. A successful Inside Sales Account Executive will be able to work directly with customers and resellers to identify pain points and recommend Phunware solutions that will help businesses achieve their goals and add value.
A Week In Your Shoes:
- Develops and closes new sales opportunities from cold calling, marketing leads, partner deal registrations, and day-to-day prospecting
- Works a broad territory to drive new business sales leads to develop and close sales
Builds,manages and maintains completerecord of sales activities in Salesforce
- Works with resellers and distributors of our software to close deals
- Liaises with internal solutions consultants to scope and price custom projects
- Continually works to increase sales proficiency through study, training
- Becomes an expert in Phunware software and data solutions to help address customer needs
What We Look For:
- 2-4 years of B2B sales experience, preferably within the technology sector
- A “hungry” sales person eager to blow out their number
- Firm grasp of solution selling to IT professionals, from the SMB to Enterprise
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience developing new business through cold calling, driving sales campaigns, leveraging referrals, and effectively working inbound leads
- Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
Compensation and Benefits:
- Fun, casual, fast-paced work environment filled with talented colleagues
- Flexible paid time off
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based sales commission and additional sales incentives
- Full range of benefits, including 401(k), medical, dental and vision coverage
Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Phunware: Everything You Need to Succeed on Mobile