Periscope Holdings, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Periscope Holdings, Inc.
The Support Analyst I position focusing on Application Support provides support to customers and partners requiring assistance with the BuySpeed product line. The analyst focuses on product-related application issues but may also provide support for basic technical issues. The analyst handles primarily new support incidents and works with other support personnel to resolve issues. Individuals holding this position address a full range of customer/partner needs, including technical assistance, best use of product, additional products and services, as well as acting as the voice of the customer for our business unit.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide 1st level core application support for customers and internal Periscope resources for the BuySpeed product line. The level of support and troubleshooting provided extends to anything that can be configured, tested, or accessed via read access on the systems or through the user interface in a web browser.
· Escalate any unresolved support issues, with all pertinent information included, to appropriate personnel.
· Provide coverage for incoming calls and service requests, and route requests to the proper resource. Analysts will be monitored and evaluated against a set of performance metrics. These might include Average Handle Time of incidents, Available Time, First Call Resolution Rate, Customer Satisfaction, and use of knowledge base tools, among others.
· Identify additional product or training needs clients may have. Assist clients in gaining the most value from our products and services by discovering other needs and providing information to the account management department as appropriate.
· When requested, conduct scheduled calls with client to review open support issues and give updates on progress of issues transferred to the product management queue.
· Document each support incident in a to-be-determined call tracking system in a clear, concise, understandable and professional format.
· Contribute to knowledge base by submitting ideas for new articles. Author new articles for topics that are basic in nature. Edit existing articles and identify obsolete articles for deletion.
· Take responsibility to become fully trained on all application modules. Analysts work with their supervisors to manage their own training and Individual Development Program (IDP). Training includes product, customer service skills, related technology skills, etc.
· And do whatever needs to be done to enhance the overall operation.
- Basic troubleshooting skills with web based applications
- Strong user-level skills with Internet Explorer, Firefox, Windows OS’s
- Ability to work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, and administrative personnel to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify and analyze problems, propose solutions, and anticipate future problems areas before initiating action and implementing solutions.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to practical use.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attitude and spirit of cooperation.
- Professional telephone manner.
-General procurement experience
- Government experience.
- Experience in customer service/call center environment.
- Troubleshooting networks
- Experience administering Windows Server, Linux, MS SQL, Oracle