Public Consulting Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Operations Manager
at Public Consulting Group
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Information Technology
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector management consulting and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,000 professionals in more than 50 offices across North America and in Europe. The firm has five designated practice areas with extensive experience in all 50 states, clients in six Canadian provinces, and a growing practice in Europe. Often combining resources from two or more practice areas, PCG offers clients a multidisciplinary approach to solve their challenges or pursue opportunities. To learn more, visit www.publicconsultinggroup.com.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned business manager with a background in technology. S/he will have a track record of successfully partnering cross functionally to drive results. The ideal candidate should also be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker with a history of driving process improvements & strategy implementation.
This person will have a strong track record of supporting/influencing initiatives, tactics, plans, processes, systems, and programs. S/he will be known for intelligence production, accurate forecasting, building strong relationships, and analytical leadership skills, along with constructive collaboration with senior business partners. S/he will thrive in a fast paced and sometimes ambiguous environment. Additionally, it is also important to have solid management experience with a track record of growing and developing staff.
- Work with various business leaders, stakeholders to intake ideas and capability gaps.
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, arrow diagraming).
- Drive initiatives, plan projects and monitor performance within the organization.
- Drive process planning and relevant KPI creation for programs to restlessly optimize performance and efficiency.
- Collects and analyzes quantitative data from various data sources and presents analysis.
- Developing, implementing and automating processes to collect and manage data.
- Provide technical recommendations for data pipeline performance measurement and analysis, scalable architecture and profiling/troubleshooting techniques.
- Designing and maintaining metrics models and reports based on collected data.
- 10+ years of experience in technology and operations combined with experience in finance, project management and business analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically. Adept at making data-driven decisions.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, computer science or relevant field of study or equivalent direct experience.
- Good team player and the ability to work with a wide cross-section of people in various locations.
- Impeccable attention to detail, passion for processes, systems and data mining.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Strong bias for action, highly organized and ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little to no guidance and tight deadlines.