Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Service Delivery
at Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
The Manager, Service Delivery is responsible for the delivery of Support and Service elements to their customer, ensuring we are aligned with the Customer’s expectations and security needs. The Manager, Service Delivery works closely with the Account Leader and the Service Sales Manager, using the Customer Surround Architecture, to develop strategies for the service and support elements needed to ensure the customer’s security and ultimate success. Responsible for co-developing, documenting and implementing the Global Customer Services component(s) of the customer account plan, including a resourcing plan aligned to the financial performance goals.
In this role, you will lead a team consisting of both directly managed and/or assigned personnel supporting your assigned territory or for your specifically assigned Customer. You will be responsible to drive the professional services business providing leadership/management direction to the team supporting your customer(s) and all ongoing engagements; ensuring employee growth, full utilization and meeting business goals. You will also work closely with sales to ensure high CSAT and build strong/trusted relationships with the customer(s) in your assigned area of responsibility to ensure customer success and reference ability.
- Provide strategic direction and input to the technical development of the assigned team members.
- Manage the daily activities of the team such as hiring, promotions, time off, expense reports, development growth, training, and disciplinary actions.
- Interface with the partners to provide strategic direction and input to the development of their, teams, product offerings and overall technical development.
- Interface with the Sales team to:
- Ensure customer technical requirements are understood and clear to the team.
- Drive new business by utilizing Professional Services capabilities and offerings.
- Ensure all customer engagements are successful.
- Provide status to the Customer, Account Team and Services leadership team on all major activities, issues, escalations, etc.
- Provide input to the technical development of the Professional Services product offerings.
- 30+% travel is required.
- 5+ years managing teams of 10+ consultants
- 7+ years of building, managing, implementing technology solutions at enterprise customers.
- Demonstrated leadership and team building capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with the following technologies: Routing, Switching, VPNs, LANs, WANs, IPsec, and Encryption Technology.
- Strong technical knowledge of Internet security concepts and implementations/products.
- Required: Undergraduate degree in a related field (EE, CE, IT, etc.) or relevant work experience
- Desired: Graduate degree (MBA or Master of Engineering).